Sampler for Highly Corrosive Conditions
Samplers are commonly installed in locations where the ambient air is highly corrosive. The sample media can also have very corrosive properties. With the heavy-duty chemical upgrade by WaterSam, our samplers can withstand these conditions.
In this example, the sampler posesses two separate sampling systems. A robust pump and special valves contribute to a long service life, despite highly corrosive ambient air and sample media.
- Housing made of high-grade 316Ti stainless steel, with a polymer powder coating in a color selected by the client
- Equipped with special components
- Cost savings due to two independently operated sampling systems in one unit
- Space savings due to the need for only one cabinet
- Separate sampling lines ensure remove all possibility of cross-contamination
- Robust drawer with two stainless steel bottle trays, each with 12 bottles for easy removal