Sampling despite challenging conditions.
Even thick, abrasive substances must sometimes be sampled. Sampling such media however, can be very difficult. In this case, it is imperative to make a sampling system that ensures samples are always taken reliably.
This sampling system is in operation to monitor abrasive agents used in cleaning products.
- Reliable sampling despite abrasive cleaning agent with low viscosity
- Thans to the WS INLINEcut® system*, samples can be taken directly out of the pipe without needing to drain excess sample media
*The general advantages of the WS INLINEcut® system at a glance:
- No excess sample medium to drain
- Can sample most media, from ultrapure water to heavily soiled wastewater; even oily substances and sludge
- Problem-free sampling from pressurized lines up to 10 bar