For thorough monitoring of large rivers, samples are taken from multiple locations. Thanks to the special water switch system developed by WaterSam, one sampler can take samples from three different pipes in a river monitoring station, which draw water from three different sampling points.
- Three externally-mounted water switches made of stainless steel, to take samples from three different lines with continuous flow
- Completely separate sampling lines from sampling point all the way to bottles storage. Cross-contamination of samples from different lines is thereby completely eliminated
- Distribution of various substances in the river can be accurately monitored
- Material adaptations according to client wishes
- Cost and space savings by utilizing only one sampler to sample from 3 separate lines