Especially in the chemical industry, sampling media can contain flammable substances and present an explosion hazard. In many cases, preventing ignition at the sampling point as well as in the sample storage area.
This variation of the WS 316 was developed for such applications, where only the sample storage chamber is classified according to the ATEX norm for Ex Zone II. The huge cost savings compared to a fully ATEX-certified sampler, as well as the outstanding quality, make the WS 316 EX II Interior a popular sampler among large international firms.
The WS 316 EX II Interior features the same benefits as the WS 316, and in addition offers the following functions:
- Sample storage chamber classified according to ATEX norm for Ex Zone II 3G Ex ic IIB T6-10=Ta=+60°C
- Pneumatically-operated distributor for direct bottle filling, thereby eliminating the need for a distributor plate and preventing cross-contamination
- Numerous bottle combinations up to 24 x 1 l bottles
- Various sampling systems available
- No recalibrating sample volumes after cleaning
- Available with Ex-proof heating
- Optional static cooling with evaporator plate encased in the rear wall
- If required, sample storage chamber can be provided with lock and/or monitoring of door movements